Sperling Interactive is looking for full-time Sales Associate (Commission Only, Independent Contractor) with an understanding of digital marketing to join its newly formed sales team. This is a work-from-home opportunity and available to any qualified sales person. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business, then we want to hear from you. As Sales Associate, your responsibility will be to ensure personal monthly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded by utilizing your account management, new business development and sales skills.
We seek to open up new sales territories in Boston, New Hampshire/Maine, Providence, and Connecticut.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure monthly and annual sales budget is achieved by targeting clients in your territory.
• Develop new business and increase spend over time in line with targets.
• Represent Sperling Interactive Values in all dealings with Clients and Colleagues.
• Responding to quote requests in adherence with company procedures.
• Use company order processing & CRM systems in line with procedure.
• Ensuring sufficient and relevant information for each order is passed to the Project Manager to agreed standards.
Salary & Benefits: This is a Commission-Only Independent Contractor position with a competitive commission structure.
• Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable sales success.
• Ability to communicate via telephone, video conferencing, slack and email.
• Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings.
• General higher education or sales-training and qualifications.
• Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face to face.
• Strong networking skills.
• Motivated self-starter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com